In the 1930s, self-adhesive materials were first used in the United States. Due to the growing demand for this special composite material, self-adhesive printing has gradually evolved into a separate printing field. There are more and more companies engaged in self-adhesive label printing at home and abroad. In China, Unico is a leading factory to manufacture custom printing die cut vs. kiss cut stickers. However, do you know their difference? Now let's see the image below, which can explain it.
Firstly, they have the same character, namely, they are both printed on the same thick, durable vinyl, and they both look exactly the same when applied to a surface. So what's the difference between them?
In fact, they are significantly different characters. Die cut stickers are cut all the way through the vinyl and paper backing to fit the shape of your design. This makes for a great-looking sticker even before it's applied to anything.
Kiss cut stickers are only cut through the vinyl. They keep the paper backing intact. This makes it a little easier to peel and helps protect your sticker. The paper backing can be printed on or left blank.
In short, a die cut sticker has a paper backing that is cut to the exact shape of the design. Whereas, a kiss cut sticker has a square or rectangular paper backing around the design.
1. Small investment and quick results. Self-adhesive prints are mostly trademarks and stickers. Its format is small, the printing speed is fast, and the production waste is less.
2. The printing method is flexible. Stickers are not limited by printing methods. Traditional printing houses can use offset presses or screen printing presses. We are one of the traditional printing factory, and in our company, we use offset printing for your order, which is much beautiful apprearance of your kiss cut stickers.
3. Self-adhesive is widely used in food, cosmetic products and barcodes, etc. It can also be used as signs in special environments such as electronic products and mechanical products.
Self-adhesive labels are roughly divided into two types: one is paper self-adhesive labels, and the other is film self-adhesive labels. Paper-based self-adhesive labels are mainly used on liquid laundry products and popular personal care products. Film materials are mainly used in medium and high-end daily chemical products.
Self-adhesive labels are a material that is widely used in life, work and other aspects. There are also various hot stamping for self-adhesive labels.
1. Flat foil stamping on label machine
2. Multi-station flat pressing and hot stamping
3. Flat stamping on processing machine
4. Circular pressing and hot stamping on the rotary machine
5. Cold gilding on a rotary machine
If you are looking for any custom die cut stickers or kiss cut stickers, please contact us for quotes. You can send us your design or even an idea, it's enough to do that. It's certain we will provide you with perfect quality stickers in the end.
Contact: Lisa Lee, Andy Chou
Add: Ouchi Industrial Park, Gulin Town, Haishu District, Ningbo 315012, Zhejiang